*Model #: 4850
*Flow Rate: 50 g.p.m.
*Grease / Sludge Capacity:100 lbs
*Nom. Wall Thickness: 3/16"
*Approximate Weight: 50 lbs
*Standard Inlet / Outlet: 3"
*Liquid Holding Capacity: 40.5 gal
Weight: 50 lbs.
Length: 25 in.
Depth: 37 in.
Height: 18 in.
• Certified to the exacting standards of PDI.
• Listed by other local code authorities.
• PolyTrap® is Superior to metal, fiberglass, or specially treated materials that are promoted as “preventing corrosion”. PolyTrap® grease interceptors include a completely integrated surface guaranteed not to corrode, chip, peel or leach.
• Leak-proof, seamless constructed tank, manufactured with high-quality material that provides enhanced stiffness in combination with impact resistant properties.
• Lightweight, easy to handle and install – yet durable and sturdy to withstand the most rigorous applications of the plumbing industry.
• The unique resin used allows for use in applications requiring high temperature continuous service. No comparable material like it. • Smooth, non-stick surface allows for easier and more complete cleaning, Stay’s Clean Looking.
• Surfaces discourage bacteria build-up.
• High value for you – the customer.
• Fast Delivery, in stock.
• Can be used on floor or in ground flush to floor.
• All dimensions are nominal and may vary from table.
• 4800 Series models include flow control device.
• Matte finish on all covers to reduce slipping.
• Special HD Diamond Plate cover over-lays are available for pedestrian traffic areas.
• All units include removable baffle and internal air-relief.
* Check on code approval status & availability<br>
SEE WEBSITE LINK BELOW FOR SPEC SHEET