Model #: 3925A02LO
Industrial Canplas Endura Lo-Pro Grease Trap
A truly low profile solution
The Endura Lo-Pro was designed specifically to fit in those tight spaces beneath the sink where direct clearance above the unit is minimal or the drainage layout will not allow for a full height unit to be installed.
With a flow rate capacity up to 25gpm and industry standard height of 11" (7.5" to connection centers) to make replacement and retrofitting as simple as possible, it is on the inside that Lo-Pro really comes into its own.
Our innovative design allows for the internal components to be removed in as little as 5" of overhead space making this both a user friendly and truly low profile solution.
The one piece tank, like the internal components, is injection molded in engineered thermoplastic.
This means that it is lightweight, easy to install and will last! Guaranteed for 10 years,
Endura offers installers and restaurant owners the best value and performance on the market today.
- Lightweight and highly durable Endura 25 GPM grease interceptor
- Quick release latches
- Removable baffles
- Airtight seal
- In-floor, semi-recessed or on-floor installation
· Strength Reinforcing ribs help support up to 440 lbs. of pedestrian traffic for strength and rigidity in all applications.
· Light Weight Thermoplastic grease interceptors are 1/3 the weight of traditional metal units for easy installation and substantial freight savings.
· Quick & Easy to Clean The new Quick-Connect Latching lid enables the operator to remove the lid with ease. Removable baffles and smooth interior make cleaning quick with less downtime.
· Patended Baffle System Uniquely designed baffling system cannot be compromised by corrosion. The inlet baffle is specifically designed to slow flow and mix the entrained air for enhanced grease separation.
· Airtight Seal The premium silicone foam gasket provides an airtight seal between the cover and tank, virtually eliminating offensive odors from escaping into the workplace.
· External Flow Control The External Flow Control with Cleanout Lid provides quick access to the flow control plate in case of blockage which makes tank cover removal unnecessary.
· Standard Mechanical Connectors are used to integrate with existing plumbing systems.
· Tested and Certified to Standard PDI-G101 of the Plumbing and Drainage Institute as well as approvals in the state of Mass. and New York City.
· 10 Year Limited Warranty from date of installation. Warranty Card must be retuned to within 30 days of installation.
· Low profile design.
· 25 Gallon per minute flow rate.
INJECTION MOLDED THERMOPLASTIC
25 GPM / 50 LBS
INLET/OUTLET HEIGHT INCHES
MANUFACTURER PART NUMBER
*** $20.00 Instant Rebate For 3925AO2LO Shipped Orders Only*** USE Coupon Code GT20 at Check Out
SEE SPEC SHEET MANUFACTURER WEB-SITE LINK BELOW