Equipped with a quality grill, it can cook even a thick slice of meat with powerful heat.
A non-stick coating makes care easy. The pan is versatile cookware that can be used for making stir-fried noodles as a hot plate or cooking sukiyaki as a shallow pot.
3. Stove Top Burners.
It is equipped with two burners. Each burner Produces 10,000 BTU/hr of cooking power.
Three interchangeble plates allow you to cook multiple ways at the same time.
• Boil water while you Stir Fry noodles.
• Grill Salmon while you Sautee Vegetables.
• Cook a soup while you grill a steak. When finished cooking,
ã€€plates can be removed and washed in the sink in a matter of minutes.
Butane Fuel Powered.
Two burners are powered by small, Light weight 8oz butane canisters.
Maximum heating power is 20,000 BTU/hr (10,000BTUx2)
Heat Panel System
lwatani System maintains constant pressure as fuel is being consumed, providing the maximum and consistent output for the life of entire fuel canister. It also allows the stove to utilize the entire can of butane leaving no residual fuel, assuring greater economy and safety.
Battery Powered Spark Ignition
Smooth and certain ignition is enabled by continuously releasing sparks at ignition.*
*Uses two C-size alkali batteries supplied with the product for ignition.
Flame Failure Sensor
The gas supply will be automatically discontinued and a buzzer will sound when the fire is extinguished by liquid boiling over or a strong wind.
Magnetic Locking System
This lwatani System feature replaces locking levers. Simply push the fuel can onto the magnet and it locks in safely making it virtually impossible to load fuel can incorrectly.
1. Release the latch lock, press the handle for moving with your foot and hold the handle of the main body with your hand.
2. Lift the main body while pulling it up until it is standing completely vertical.
3. Fasten the main body by latching the hook under the main body on the upper side of the leg.
4. Make sure that the main body is securely fastened